MILK by Mark Andrew Webber
The new Ritzenhoff milk glass design is like the drink itself: archaic. The tapered shape and flatter form differentiate it from its predecessor, making it a contemporary yet classic piece. The charming, playful, sensual and sometimes ironic decors are kept in black to preserve the iconic, aesthetic appeal of the glass. The white of the milk, once poured into the glass, offsets the 12 different designs wonderfully.
- Cultured milk glass in a new look
- Exclusive to the 25th anniversary of the Ritzenhoff brand
- Consistent development of a real classic
- Consistent brand quality - Made in Germany
- Must-have for design lovers and trendsetters
- dishwasher safe